- Carbon fibre shell
- Slim eco-friendly ARPRO foam liner means that this helmet doesn’t degrade over time
- Slim, multi-impact foam liner that doesn't degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of pads are supplied with each helmet, to allow you to tailor the fit to your exact shape
- Leather carrying loop
- 5 air vents
- Sold packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack
- Certified CE EN1078. The European Standard.
- Weight: 350g
- Made in England
- Please note if you are ordering from outside of Europe you will be liable for any customs charge in your home country. More details at: https://www.dashel.cc/pages/terms-conditions
Handmade in the UK. Certified CE EN1078.
Carbon fibre shell and long lasting Arpro (TM) liner
Lightweight with 5 air vents Fidlock®
Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
A range of washable fit pads are supplied with each helmet. They allow you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape
Leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet (vegan option available)
Sold packaged in a reusable, drawstring backpack
Please note if you are ordering from outside of Europe you may be liable for any customs charges in your home country.
More details at: https://www.dashel.cc/pages/terms-conditions
Delivery & Returns
Free standard, tracked UK delivery (2-6 days)Express UK Delivery £8.00 (24-48 hours)
International Delivery: £10.00 Europe
£15.00 outside of Europe (we do not sell to Australia yet)
Returns are the responsibility of the buyer
If you would like to exchange, or return the helmet purchased from www.dashel.cc then you can return it within 30 days, providing it is in its original packaging, the tags are still attached and the helmet is unused. Please note that we do not refund return postage.
Handmade in England
Helmet Design Reinvented
Dashel cycle helmets are light, safe and comfortable. This range is handmade by craftsman in the UK and they have a liner that doesn’t degrade over time.
Light up your Ride
Get an illuminated cycle helmet. Beryl's pixel light is light and rechargeable and clips straight on.