- Limited stock
- Handcrafted carbon fibre shell - made in the UK
- Safe! Certified CE EN1078
- Slim, multi-impact foam liner that doesn't degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
- 2 sizes of washable fit pads supplied with each helmet
- Leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Re-usable drawstring backpack included
- Weight: Medium 350g, Large 390g
Safe, slim and lightweight. The helmet has 5 air vents and comes with 2 sizes of Dashel's signature range of coolmax pads, which wick away sweat and are machine washable, to ensure long lasting comfort. They also allow you to tailor the fit of the helmet to your exact head shape.
Dashel is committed to reducing waste so your helmet will be posted to you in a recyclable cardboard box with a reusable drawstring bag as its packaging. Perfect for carrying it about when off the bike.
This helmet is handmade in Cornwall over 2 days. The carbon fibre shell is combined with an innovative eco-friendly Arpro liner that is engineered to last for over 10 years.
We recommend replacing your helmet immediately if you have had a crash.
Delivery & Returns
Click here for more information.
Handmade in England
Helmet Design Reinvented
Dashel cycle helmets are light, safe and comfortable. This range is handmade by craftsman in the UK and they have a liner that doesn’t degrade over time.
Light up your Ride
Get an illuminated cycle helmet. The Pixel by Beryl is lightweight and rechargeable and clips straight on.