- Limited stock available. Next production run April 21. If your preferred size is not available, pre-order at: email@example.com
- Carbon fibre shell
- Slim eco-friendly ARPRO foam liner means that this helmet doesn’t degrade over time
- Slim, multi-impact foam liner that doesn't degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of pads are supplied with each helmet, to allow you to tailor the fit to your exact shape
- Leather carrying loop
- 5 air vents
- Sold packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack
- Certified CE EN1078. The European Standard.
- Weight: 350g
- Made in England
- Please note if you are ordering from outside of Europe you will be liable for any customs charge in your home country. More details at: https://www.dashel.cc/pages/terms-conditions
Handmade in the UK. Certified CE EN1078.
Carbon fibre shell and long lasting Arpro (TM) liner
Lightweight with 5 air vents Fidlock®
Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
A range of washable fit pads are supplied with each helmet. They allow you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape
Leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet (vegan option available)
Sold packaged in a reusable, drawstring backpack
Please note if you are ordering from outside of Europe you may be liable for any customs charges in your home country.
More details at: https://www.dashel.cc/pages/terms-conditions
Delivery & Returns
UK Delivery: Free standard, tracked UK delivery (2-5 days) Express delivery not available during Covid 19.
European DDP Delivery Zone: £12.50 This includes all taxes, tariffs and handling fees from 24.03.21. Countries included are: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden. Details of our international retailers can be found here.
Other International Delivery: £15 excluding any customs charges (see below).
We do not currently sell to Australia.
Customs and import charges: In addition to the postage fees above you may be charged import taxes, duties and/or handling fees when the package reaches your destination country.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, these charges are out of our control and we cannot predict what the cost will be.
If any parcels are returned to us because the duty and tax charges are higher than expected, we reserve the right to deduct any costs we may incur from your refund.
Please note Dashel Cycle Helmets have been tested to EN1078 - The European Standard. Dashel Cycle Helmets are therefore only intended for use in Europe and any use outside this territory will be at your own risk and we disclaim all liability thereto.
Returns: If you would like to exchange, or return the helmet purchased from www.dashel.co.uk then you can return it within 60 days, providing it is in its original packaging, the tags are still attached and the helmet is unused. There is a free UK returns label included with your helmet. Please note that we do not refund international return postage. Returns are the responsibility of the buyer so use a tracked service.
Handmade in England
Helmet Design Reinvented
Dashel cycle helmets are light, safe and comfortable. This range is handmade by craftsman in the UK and they have a liner that doesn’t degrade over time.
Light up your Ride
Get an illuminated cycle helmet. Beryl's pixel light is light and rechargeable and clips straight on.