- Ships 7- 10 days from order
- Dashel was commissioned to supply customised cycle helmets for Team GB to use as they cycle around the Tokyo Olympic Village on their fleet of branded Brompton Bicycles. Although the Olympic games have been postponed, the helmets are now available for you to buy. 15% of every purchase contributes to Team GB Olympic Success
- Made in the UK.
- Safe! Certified CE EN1078
- Slim & Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
- 2 sizes of washable fit pads supplied with each helmet.
- Vegan leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Sold packaged in a reusable, drawstring backpack so you can carry it about
- Dashel will recycle it for you (in return for money off a subsequent purchase) when it's time for a new one.
- Weight: Small (54-56cm) 360g, Medium (56.5-59cm) 380g, Large (60-62cm) 430g
Delivery & Returns
Free standard, tracked UK delivery (2-5 days) Express delivery not available during Covid 19.
International Delivery: £10 Europe
£15 outside of Europe (we do not sell to Australia yet)
Returns are the responsibility of the buyer
If you would like to exchange, or return the helmet purchased from www.dashel.cc then you can return it within 30 days, providing it is in its original packaging, the tags are still attached and the helmet is unused. Please note that we do not refund return postage.
Please note if you are ordering from outside of Europe you may be liable for any customs charges in your home country.
More details at: https://www.dashel.cc/pages/terms-conditions
Safe, slim and lightweight. The helmet has 5 air vents and comes with 2 sizes of Dashel's signature range of coolmax pads, which wick away sweat and are machine washable, to ensure long lasting comfort. Tailor the fit to your exact head shape
Dashel is committed to reducing waste so your helmet will be posted to you in a recyclable cardboard box with a reusable drawstring bag as it’s packaging. Perfect for carrying it about when off the bike. Don’t leave bike helmets secured to bikes as bumps and knocks when out of sight could damage the EPS liner inside.
This helmet is manufactured in the UK from recyclable ABS and EPS foam. Dashel will recycle it for you (in return for money off a subsequent purchase) when it's time for a new one, using our UK supply chain.
We recommend replacing your Re-Cycle Helmet every 5 years, or immediately if you have had a crash.
Made in the UK
Helmet Design Reinvented
Dashel cycle helmets are light, safe and comfortable. We manufacture this range in the UK and we are working towards a circular economy with our product design and manufacturing.
Light up your Ride
Get an illuminated cycle helmet for under £99. Beryl's pixel light is light and rechargeable and clips straight on.