- 15% of every purchase contributes to Team GB Olympic success
- Made in the UK
- Safe! Certified CE EN1078
- Slim & Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
- Integrated dial fit system
- Vegan leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Re-usable drawstring backpack included
- Weight: Small 360g, Medium 380g, Large 430g
Safe, slim and lightweight. The helmet has 5 air vents and comes fitted with an adjuster dial to allow you to tailor the fit of the helmet.
The interior coolmax pads, which wick away sweat, are machine washable, to ensure long lasting comfort.
Dashel is committed to reducing waste so your helmet will be posted to you in a recyclable cardboard box with a reusable drawstring bag as it’s packaging. Perfect for carrying it about when off the bike. Don’t leave bike helmets secured to bikes as bumps and knocks when out of sight could damage the EPS liner inside.
This helmet is manufactured in the UK from recyclable ABS and EPS foam. Dashel will recycle it for you (in return for money off a subsequent purchase) when it's time for a new one, using our UK supply chain.
We recommend replacing your Re-Cycle Helmet every 5 years, or immediately if you have had a crash.
Delivery & Returns
Made in the UK
Helmet Design Reinvented
Dashel cycle helmets are light, safe and comfortable. We manufacture this range in the UK and we are working towards a circular economy with our product design and manufacturing.
Light up your Ride
Get an illuminated cycle helmet for under £105. The Pixel by Beryl is lightweight and rechargeable and clips straight on.